1. If you were stranded on an island and only had 3 things, what would they be?
Depends. Is this an indefinite stay? Can the items be real or not? Is there food on the island?
If I can have any items, real or not, I'd get a team of Pokemon. My 3 would be a water/fire/grass. To be more specific, a Feraligatr, a Venasaur or Torterra (if I had to pick, Venasaur), and a Charizard.
If this has to be real items, a knife, a water filter, and a satellite phone (if it has battery and works, if not then a few hundred meters of rope).
2. What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
Discovering Pokemon. (loljk, meeting my best friend I guess)
3. Where is your favorite place to be?
I don't really have a favorite... More like, I have places where I feel most comfortable (my room) or places where I can have fun (friend's house) or vacation spots (Hong Kong, although I start to get bored once the third week rolls around)
4. Do you believe that you can do anything if you put your heart and mind to it?
I guess? I need a lot of diligence and a lot of motivation to do stuff I know I can do, but there are stuff I do not have an interest in (like chemistry, there is just no motivation) or cannot physically do (like sprout wings and fly).
5. If you found out that you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do?
Say goodbye, blow off a lot of money eating good food, have sex.
6. What do you like most in a person?
Personality. A self-confidence but humble, quirky but kind individualistic type of person.
7. What do you consider a relationship?
When both people give and take equally. When we can make fun of each other and not get offend.
8. What's your favorite season?
Fall. Not too hot, not too cold, not as much rain as spring.
9. What would your dream vacation be?
An eastern Asian tour. A one month tour in Japan, China/Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam.
10. Describe yourself in one word.